As referenced in the license agreement (the “Agreement”) under which you obtain and are granted the right to use the Clarus CHARM service (the “Service”), and under which you are entitled to Support Services, this Support Services Policy document is the primary document used to communicate our support policies. This Support Services Policy sets forth Clarus Financial Technology’s support terms and conditions, as well as provides a description of our technical support levels.
Capitalized terms used herein shall have the meaning set forth below:
- “Error” means an error in the Service which causes a material non-conformity of the Service with the specifications therefore set forth in Clarus Financial Technology’s published documentation (the “Documentation”).
- “Error Correction” means the use of reasonable commercial efforts to correct Errors.
- “Fix” means the repair or replacement of object or executable code versions of the Software to remedy an Error.
- “Workaround” means a change in the procedures followed or data supplied by Customer to avoid an Error without substantially impairing Customer’s use of the Service.
2. Technical Contacts
Technical contacts are the liaisons between the Customer and Clarus for technical support for the CHARM Service. Technical contacts will be knowledgeable experts about the CHARM Service, and its operating environment in order to help resolve system issues and to assist in analyzing and resolving support problems.
Customer should use the email email@example.com to notify Clarus of a support issue.
3. Support Lifecycle
Clarus’s policy is to provide Support Services for each major release of the Service for a minimum period of one year following the date on which such major version release is first made generally available to customers.
4. Severity Definitions
Customer’s production use of the Service is stopped or so severely impacted that it cannot continue to operate, and the Customer has experienced a complete loss of the production service. The operation is mission critical to the business and the situation is an emergency.
Customer is experiencing a severe loss of service. Important features are unavailable with no acceptable workaround; however, operations can continue in a restricted fashion.
Customer is experiencing a minor loss of service. The impact is an inconvenience, which may require a workaround to restore functionality
Customer is requesting information, a product enhancement, or documentation clarification.
Severity 1 technical support requests should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by telephone direct to your Clarus representative.
Severity 2 – 4 technical support requests should be submitted via an email to email@example.com.
5. Scope of Support Services
- Support Hours. Regular support hours are from 8:00AM to 10:00PM London Time on UK business days, unless specified differently in your Agreement.
- Maintenance Release. From time to time, Clarus provides updates of the Service to the Customer that Clarus makes generally available to its maintenance and support customers for no additional fee. All such updates shall be considered “Service” and shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- Modifications of Service. Clarus may, in its sole discretion accommodate requests for modifications, however, Clarus is under no obligation to incorporate those requests from Customer in future releases of the Service, or to provide Support Services for such modifications.
- Error Correction. Clarus shall exercise commercially reasonable efforts to correct any Error reported by Customer in the current unmodified release of the Service.
- Exclusions. Clarus shall have no obligation to support: (i) Service that is not the then current release or immediately previous sequential release; (ii) Service problems caused by Customer’s negligence, abuse or misapplication, use of Service other than as specified in Clarus documentation or other causes beyond the control of Clarus;
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DEFINE A SERVICE ARRANGEMENT AND NOT A SOFTWARE WARRANTY. ALL LICENSED PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS RELATED THERETO ARE SUBJECT EXCLUSIVELY TO THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THE AGREEMENT. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT CHANGE OR SUPERSEDE ANY TERM OF ANY SUCH AGREEMENT.
- Changes. This Support Services Policy may be updated from time-to-time and is subject to change at Clarus’s discretion.