Getting Started Guide
- Standarised Approach to Counterparty Credit Risk analytics
- Utilising our secure cloud-hosted analytics
- Delivering instant and easy to use performance to Excel
1. Download the SA CCR Workbook
Works with Windows Excel Versions 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Remember you must have registered first!
2. Enable the Workbook
After opening the workbook, if prompted click Enable Editing and then Enable Content.
3. Login and Save your Username and Password
The first time Excel communicates with our servers, you will be asked to enter the email and password you created in the registration step. Tick “Remember my credentials” to make your life nice and easy.
(Note: this may not happen until you edit a cell and the worksheet re-calcs)
4. Using the Workbook
The Get Started worksheet will guide you in how to use, please follow the steps.
5. Problems Installing or Questions?
6. Excel Add-in
We also have an Excel Add-in and once you have tried the workbook and are interested in progressing to an Add-in that you can use from your own Excel Workbooks, please email us at email@example.com and we will send you instructions on how to install this.